Updating Old Paintings

Updating old paintings that have been around , now and then showing them, but finally realizing with new artistic eyes you begin to drag them out again and really look .  Some go in the trash. Hard to do.  I didn't give up on these two paintings and refreshed them , fixed what I thought were the problems .

It was an outing to Fredericksburg one spring and we went to the Fredericksburg Gardens and what a picture of tons of wildflowers. I proceeded to paint two  oil  24x8 panels with two inch sides .   Okay, many years later they are still around.  Stacking them up for a photo, I realized they could sell like that, much more contemporary looking. With some minor adjustments these paintings are now worthy, I think!

www.sallyfraserfineart.com
sngfraser@gmail.com   

Price  $250 for both
Does not include shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Palette Knife Painting of Mountains

A new cactus abstract "CACTUS DRAMA "

"DYNAMIC A renewed abstract /SOLD